Blockchain Founder Club is happy to team up with several entrepreneur communities to present the first Blockchain Demo Night at June 7 We are very excited to have 500 people RSVPed through different channels. Here are the updates of the new series of Blockchain Demo night event for blockchain startups.
Blockchain Demo Night brought you by:
- Blockchain Founder Club: http://founderclub.me
- Silicon Valley Developer Network http://svdn.me
- SVE: http://SVE.io/
- Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs & Startups
Here are couple upcoming Blockchain Demo Night:
- June 7: SV Blockchain Demo Night
- June 19: SF Blockchain Demo Night
- June 24: Hacker Night @ Blockchain Developer Hackathon
- July 12: SV Blockchain Demo Night
#Twitter handle: #demonight
Other ways to participate:
Sponsor our event https://goo.gl/forms/
Nominate a judge / speaker:https://goo.gl/forms/
Volunteer for the event: https://goo.gl/forms/
Nominate a startup, or apply here (https://goo.gl/forms/
===June 7 SV Blockchain Demo Night AGENDA ===
5:30PM Networking, Food truck
6:00PM Opening & Introduction
David Cao, SVE/F50
6:15PM Startup Pitch
Total 8 minutes for each presentation and Q&A.
– 4 minutes for Presentation
– 4 minutes for Q&A
7:30PM Investor Panel
7:45PM Open mic, Recruiting (Co-founder) pitch (90seconds each, FIFS)
Startup List: will announce tomorrow.
- Jim Steele, VP of Engineering at Knowles, and Investor In Residence of F50
- Sergey Paramonov, Investor In Residence of F50
- Dr. Chen Li, Founder, Youbi Capital
- KJ, Program Director, F50
- David Cao, Managing Partner, F50 Ventures
Startup’s pitching their innovations are:
NumiSafe by NumiSafe.io – Decentralized custody application that allows crypto investor to protect and securely transfer assets.
Opu.ai by Opu Labs Inc – Blockchain based technology platform(s) for skincare industry to exchange and reward information.
Potion – Personalized Recovery Mechanism for lost private keys.
Petavalue – A mature and fair consensus protocol to bring the second blockchain wave.
Trucerts – Blockchain powered platform for universities, schools and life-long learning companies to issue tamper-proof academic credentials.
Sponsors: we appreciate donation and sponsorship to keep this event free for all!
More on meetup: June 7 Blockchain Demo Night