F50 Event Business Unit is hiring! Conference Program Manager & two event marketing specialists: Marketing Web Design & Social Media (Three positions)
F50’s event business unit produces some of Silicon Valley’s most influential investor events. Event BU is seeking three full time resources:
- Conference Manager / Producer
- Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
We are looking for people who are energetic and passionate in events / conference in startup venture ecosystem. If you are a self-driven and super energetic individual in the event producing or marketing space and want to pave a new way to make a big impact on the startup venture ecosystem, then this opportunity is for you!
- Location: Palo Alto on Page Mill Road. Next to Stanford.
- Start: Immediately.
- Type: Full time staff
- Level: Entry to mid level
F50 Produces couple following conferences:
- Bi-annual flagship conference, the Global Capital Summit (GCS)
- Largest community conference Founder World,
- Vertical events including Synergy Blockchain Summit, Deeptech Summit
- Private Receptions
Conference Program Manager / Coordinator
A core team member driving F50’s conference and summit.
F50 also sponsor or partner with community events including Blockchain Developer Hackathon etc.
- Oversee and manage F50 upcoming Summit / conference including budgeting, timeline, and content planning.
- Drive and maintain relationship with executives participating in the programs,Manage communication between roughly hundreds of tier 1 venture capitals and founders.
- Develop multiple event timelines leading up to event to insure all deadlines are met for all team members.
- Propose and manage event budget to prevent overspending.Liaison between the venue, catering team, A/V and other logistical related communication needed.
- Oversee event registration website (Eventbrite) to ensure quality attendees.
- Curate interesting VC content/theme then identify speakers to speak at the Summits.
- Assistant private receptions for top tier investors leaders globally and China.
- 2+ years of experience working with high class investment related events or large conference
- Great communication skills, able to work individually as well as leading team members.
- Candidates must have strong organizational skills and be extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with quality results
- Candidate must demonstrate a high level of computer “efficiency.” Google Drive and social media must be second nature.
- Consistent desire to go the extra mile and do more than what is asked, never less
- Understand the startup environment,Prior experience with a startup company is a plus
- Strong understanding of startup system and venture investment is a plus
Marketing and Web Development Specialist
You are a detail-oriented self-starter who will work closely with our core team members to drive the event homepage design and development of future F50 conferences or summit events. You will also work on content curation, marketing analytics, social media efforts, and partner outreach for these conferences.
- Conference Event website design and development for our upcoming large conference/summit.
- Banner, logo, basic graphic design for marketing materials, stage
- Curation of event content with other team members.
- Drive creating and executing strategic marketing plans.
- Partner outreach and engagement.
- Curate content for newsletters and blog updates.
- Monitor our social media pages and answer community questions.
- A massive amount of energy, a great attitude, creative problem solving skills, unstoppable drive to take ownership, and the maturity to commit to finishing projects.
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship and events.
- Basic understanding of Blockchain and Crypto space
- Familiarity with Silicon Valley startups and investors and a general understanding of the investment process.
- Should possess strong technical skills.
- Should be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind.
- Should have the ability to build relationships and work with founders, investors and partners.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Social Media Marketing Specialist
As a social media specialist, you will drive the social media marketing to increase our conference/event awareness on key social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube and WordPress. You will share useful content that generates awareness, and connect like-minded individuals in search of careers, and in the recruitment industry. We’re looking for a tech-savvy energetic individual who has a passion and knack for micro-blogging and creating mutually beneficial relationships. You will research opportunities to enhance our social media activities and our company presence online in a meaningful way.
- Help identify opportunities that will promote growth on social media sites.
- Execute social marketing campaigns, including marketing/new concepts, community-building efforts and promotions.
- Establish new social media relationships and maintain existing ones by proactively engaging in discussions surrounding our content, events, and brand.
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc. on a daily basis and post/respond on particular topics and respond to other posts/comments.
- Engagement with communities in Meetup, Google+ and build our following based on valuable content and mutual sharing.
- Assist in Press Release process.
- Work closely with the Web team to ensure we’re fully leveraging the website for maximum impact/results.
- Eat, sleep and breathe social media personally and professionally.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience using Facebook, Twitter, blogs and Linkedin or YouTube for a business or organization to support social media campaigns that engage with audience members.
- Familiar with Meetup Groups and Facebook Groups.
- Familiar with influencers in Blockchain and Crypto space
- Understanding of the basic principles of public relations and/or marketing.
- Exceptional creative writing and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a small team environment.
- Able to interact with many people and multiple interruptions while staying on task.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
Email to join@f50 with a resume, availability to start and to interview, expectations, cover letter, and contact information.
Investor, Founder, , Managing Partner, F50.io
Follow me: http://linkedin.com/in/davidcao01
Twitter, Facebook, Google+, @davidcao01