The fourth annual Global Capital Summit (GCS)® on April 30, 2019, with the theme of Seeding the future, is set to share the voice and believe from earlier stage VCs, Angels, incubators, and funding network. GCS is one of the Silicon Valley Bay Area’s flagship events for the venture ecosystem including corporates, angels invertors, and venture investors, featuring investment and startup content in health tech and
Featured Past Speakers
GCS 2019 will feature the following content:
- Keynote/Fireside chat: Global thought leaders on the investment ecosystem.
- Investment Trend: VCs, FoFs, and asset management companies talk about their investment strategies and trends.
- Angel Investment
- Future Technology: innovative future generation of tech leaders speak with investors about emerging technologies and innovation.
- Corporate Venture Forum: Corporate innovation in the venture ecosystem.
- Corporates engage with startups
- How Venture Capital collaborate with corporates Content
- Partnership Development & Deal Making
- Deal Room / Private Meetings: Private, cafe-style meeting area to meet with amazing founders.
- Private Demos: Guests will be able to experience emerging technologies from most innovative companies.
- Connections & Networking
- General Reception: Late afternoon reception for event attendees.
- Evening VIP Reception: VIP access for speakers and VIP guests only.
About the Global Capital Summit® (GCS)
GCS finds and connects the next generation of world-changing tech innovations with partnerships to power their long-term impact. The summit will feature 20+ extraordinary products and innovations, and over 500 attendees from world-leading corporations and the global investment ecosystem. The attendees are corporate executives, angel
Date: Thursday, May 1st
Location: Palo Alto, CA (exact location to be provided)
Time: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm Presentations, Fireside Chat, and Panels
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm VIP and Speaker Reception
Nominate and Follow Up
The speaking session options:
- 9-minute presentation
- 12-minute fireside chat
- 20-25-minute panel discussion
Who is GCS Looking For?
GCS 2019 is actively looking for content and speakers from:
- Large tech companies: Corporation development, venture arm, business development,
- Public companies: Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., CVS Pharmacy, etc.
- Leading Angels, VCs, PEs, M&A fund asset management companies
- Growing or late-stage startups who are backed by tier-1 investors
- Professors from tier-1 universities including Stanford, Berkeley and the University of SF
Benefits of Speaking at GCS
The GCS presentations and sessions will be featured in the following ways:
- Each session will be video-recorded and uploaded to F50’s YouTube channel
- Selected sessions will be transcribed and posted on SVE.io
- Interviews and articles will be distributed by over 200 media contacts
- F50’s social media channels and newsletters (LinkedIn, Twitter, Meetup etc. with over 50K subscribers), and F50’s private network of corporates, VCs, and angels
- SVE.io and other associated entrepreneur and developer communities, with over 100,000 subscribers
- F50’s global media partner network, with over 1M impressions worldwide
F50 identifies the most promising technology companies in North America by leveraging the collective intelligence of its deep roots of Silicon Valley-based developer and startup communities, the large reach of corporate partners and investor network, as well as industry experts.
We support the growth of these companies with