F50 would like to invite you to join the 5th annual F50 Global Capital Summit® Spring 2020 (GCS), now a global public benefit event with the theme Elevating HealthTech Innovation online on June 16-17. We are calling global investor communities to support the innovations that fight the COVID-19 Pandemic.
This is our first online summit, will be hosted using several online tools including Linkedin, Zoom, Youtube Live, and videos will be featured on F50 Global Insights Youtube channel. This event is free to professional investors, and health tech professionals, and select healthtech entrepreneurs around the world. We are inviting investor communities around the world to be partners with the summit.
Now you can join as speaker, attendee, volunteer, or donate your services. We are looking for additional volunteers and welcome contribution of resources, as well as donation for the following services: video recording and editing services, poster design, marketing.
We are in process to set up a global program committee including industry Leaders. Here are some of them (Order by first name):
- Daniel Teo, Founding Partner, Hunniwell Lake Ventures
- Lu Zhang, Founding Partner, Fusion Capital
- Dr. Ossama Hassanein, Chairman, Rising Tide VC
- Dr. Patrick Carroll, HIMS/HERS, Former CMO of Wallgreens
- Pavan Kuma, Partner, F50 Elevate
- Dr. Sean Randolph, Sr. Director, Bay Area Council Institute
- Steven Lau, Founding Partner, Eagle Fund
- Dr. Uli Chettipally, Founder & President InnoMD
- Dr. Xiang Qian, Medical Director, International Medical Services-Stanford Health Care
Managing Partner, F50 Ventures, F50 Elevate
Partner, Hunniwell Lake Ventures
Register today for Comp ticket registration
Nominate a Speaker
This is our formal speaker invitation letter:
Here is the speaker registration / nomination form.
As a past volunteer leader myself for Startup Weekend, SVE ToastMasters, SV Android, I would like to invite more experienced volunteers join the event as volunteers:
Donate services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of the online summit:
- Keynote and thought leader presentation & insightful panels
- Global Insights Investor Report
- F50 Global Impact Awards
- Executive (Speaker & VIP ) Roundtable discussions
- Breakout sessions from India, Euroope, China, Latin America, Europe, etc.
- F50 Elevate Connect Lounge
F50 identifies the most promising early-stage technology companies in North America by leveraging the collective intelligence of its deep roots of Silicon Valley-based developer and startup communities, the large reach of corporate partners and investor network, and industry experts. We support the growth of these companies with corporate partnerships, market development, and venture financing; together with our global network.
About the Global Capital Summit 2020
The Global Capital Summit® is organized by F50, Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs. The Summit finds and connects the next generation of world-changing tech innovations with partnerships to power their long-term impact. The summit will feature 60+ extraordinary sessions, and over 1000 attendees from world-leading corporations and the global investment ecosystem. The attendees are corporate executives, Angel investors, VCs, and a group of high-potential local founders. We dont expect to general any profit from this event. But if we do, we will donate the profit to the entrepreneur organizations who are helping the fight with COVID-19