The F50 Global Capital Summit® (GCS) is Silicon Valley’s largest international investor conference taking place from June 16th to June 17th, online globally.
The F50 Global Committee is the advising board for the summit content which include 20 members of investors, medical professional, and media partners, more members from India, europe will join soon. The committee members are calling global investor communities to support the innovations to help fight the COVID-19 pandemic.
The spread of the coronavirus has highlighted the imperative for new technologies and solutions in the health and medical area. Innovators, leaders and influencers in the startup ecosystem, are vital to accelerating progress worldwide. This special summit is calling for action to fight with COVID-19, and this is our first online and offline event. The content will be featured on F50 Global Insights Youtube channel and SVE Channel.
- Dr. Ossama Hassanein, Chairman, Rising Tide VC
- Dr. Patrick Carroll, CMO, HIMS/HERS; Former Chief Medical Officer at Walgreens
- Dr. Sean Randolph, Sr. Director, Bay Area Council Institute
- Dr. Shafi Ahmed,”Professor, Associate Dean”,Barts Medical School
- Dr. Uli K. Chettipally, MD., MPH., Founder & President InnoMD
- Dr. Xiang Qian, Medical Director, International Medical Services,Stanford Health Care
- Jinbo Liu, President, Netease USA
- Keith Teare, Angel Investor
- Lu Zhang, Founding Partner, Fusion Capital
- Dr. Minesh Khashu M.B.B.S, MD, FRCPCH, FRSA, Q Fellow (Health Foundation & NHSI), Consultant Neonatologist, Poole Hospital NHS
- Oana Marcu, Scientist, SETI(NASA)
- Ossama Hassanein, Chairman, Rising Tide Fund
- Pavan Kumar, Partner, F50 Elevate
- Roger Royse, Partner
- Roger Sanford Cofounder, Healthgrid
- Sean Randolph, Senior Director, Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- Stephaine Marrus, Managing Director, UCSF Entrepreneur Center
- Steve Lau, Founding Partner, Eagle Fund
Visit f50.io/summit for more information.