The first online Startup Founder Showcase by Startup Founder World, Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs, and Austin Startup Founder Club on Nov 2nd, is inviting for Global #ConTech #PropTech Startups. The showcase is co-organized with The Developer Network, and supported by a group of organizations.
The winning startup(s) will be invited to a private Startup Founder Bootcamp 2022 hosted at Lost Ridge Ranch by Startup Founder World in partnership with F50 Elevate at North Austin, at the beginning of Austin Startup Week 2022.
This particular meetup will feature global startups who are in process of expanding or relocating to Austin Texas to participate in an online showcase on Nov 2nd. Startups can apply here: https://founderworld.org/demo/apply/.
Austin Startup Founder Club is a new Austin startup founder meetup community focused on ConTech, PropTech, CleanTech, HealthTech, and Food & AgTech, new tech. It organizes a monthly showcase, #startupmixer meetup.
Startup Founder Showcase Series Upcoming speakers:
- Andrew Romans, Managing Partner, 7BC Ventures
- Anita Biddapp, Partner, BVA
- Antony Rallo, Angel Investor
- David Cao, Managing Partner, F50 Ventures
- Jaleh Daie, Ph.D. Partner, Aurora Equity
- John Paulos, Board Chair, Center Texas Angel Network
- Liberty Madison, Tech Venture Studio
- LiveOaks Ventures
- Lisa Besserman, Investor Laura
- Lorek, CEO, SiliconHill News
- Nikhil Choudhary, GP, Nirman Ventures
- Paul, Angel Investor
- Pavan Kumar, Partner | Founder, 3PM Ventures
- Sunthar Premakumar, Founding Partner, Rex
- Swapnil Vaidya, MD PhD, Central Texas Angels, Life Science Angels
Startup Founder World YouTube channel will host the video of the selected startup winner(s), The startup winners will also receive free social media coverage from various channels and partners.
Startup Founder World is a global startup founder community rooted from Silicon Valley, has organized an online / offline Startup Showcase / Demo over the last 10 years. Some of the past winners:
- BuzzAR raised $3M in 2022,
- AgriBody acquired by Global Clean Energy Holdings in 2021.
- PhableCare raised $15M in 2021.
- Oculii (acquired by Ambarella),
- invi Messenger (acquired by Google)
- GummiCube (Acquired by AirShip)
- And many more.
Check out the latest videos & recent speakers for Austin Startups and Investors:
About Austin Startup Founder Club’s home:
Youtube: Video: http://youtube.com/c/FounderWorld