Connect with a large network of investors & select entrepreneurs before your next venture or expansion? F50 is looking for a few amazing people to join our Residence Program as an Entrepreneur in Residence (EIR) or Investor in Residence (IIR) on a part-time basis, in HealthTech and DeepTech field
The main responsibilities will be searching and evaluating potential amazing startups, and engaging investors in the ecosystem broadly for a few of the following products (further details are on F50 website):
- F50 Summit (Global Capital Summit / Founder World Championship)
- F50 Ranking Report
- Investor Report
- Top Startup List
- F50 Insider (Corporate Services / Private receptions for F50 VIPs, ongoing, IIR preferred)
Entrepreneurs in Residence (EIR) program is designed for new entrepreneurs or founders-to-be to involved in the venture ecosystem before his/her startup takes off or expands, or while they are exploring what to do next between companies. EIRs should have a strong interest in being at the top of the cutting-edge innovation, as well as a desire to help and engage companies in the sector(s) where they have expertise and experience. EIRs should be willing to devote their time to be involved with F50, and should have expertise in at least one of the sectors in which F50 is active. A minimum of one-year commitment is required for EIR.
The Investor in Residence (IIR) program is designed for new investors with financial capability who would like to become more involved in investment in the future. A minimum of a one-year commitment is required for IIR.
EIRs will help F50 to engage more with the Founder Community in events, training, and research and investor connections. IIR will focus more on activities related to investment deals.
Qualifications of EIR
- Previously founded a startup company in the past, or has senior-level experience in a very innovative VC backed or public company.
- Currently in the process of launching or have launched a new startup or a new venture and plans to raise funds in the future.
- Expertise in at least one of the sectors below and formal education in related scientific/technical fields.
- Minimum of three years of technical or business experience in a startup environment, with a lot of energy to continue innovation.
- Passion to be an active participant in the venture ecosystem, including networking with investors and founders.
- A vast network of founders, and the ability to refer qualified startups to F50.
Qualifications of IIR (Venture Partner)
- Previously successfully founded one or more venture-backed startup companies in the past, or has senior-level experience in a very innovative company, or started in the investment business in a junior role or in a part-time position.
- Successful record of investment or exit(s) strongly preferred.
- Currently in the process of advancing your career to become a professional investor in the next few years (part-time is acceptable).
- Have solid understanding of Venture Investment process.
Has expertise in one or two of the following sectors:
- Health Tech (Life Sciences,BioTech, Medical Device, HealthCare, pharma, etc)
- Deep Tech Smart Hardware, Robotics, IoT
- Other (including Ag tech, Renewable energies, GreenTech)
- VIP access to all F50 events.
- First-hand engagement with amazing founders
- Access to F50’s broad investor network
- Access to F50’s office and meetings room in Palo Alto
F50 is looking for a minimum commitment of 5+ hours per week. 10+ hours are needed during the peak time of different programs. Additionally, please note that this is an independent contractor position without base pay. Incentives may be given in the form of equity, bonus, and carry after fulfillment of commitments after 6 months.
Please send your resume, Linkedin, investor profile (IIR only), and your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the word “EIR” or “IIR” or “Venture Partner” in the subject line. For founders, please include your record of venture funding or exit. For Investors, please include your investment record.
If you are not eligible for EIR or IIR program, you can apply to be a volunteer for F50’s Global Capital Summit both during the event, and in advance. Please state your availability and email email@example.com with “GCS Volunteer” in the subject line.