The 5th F50 Global Capital Summit® (GCS) Spring 2020 on June 16-17, with the theme Elevating HealthTech Innovation opens for speaker nomination. The event is co-hosted by the Bay Area Council Economic Institute, UCSF Entrepreneur Center, and SVE (Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs). This special summit is calling investors, entrepreneurs, and physicians to support the innovations which are fighting with COVID-19.
The spread of the coronavirus has highlighted the imperative for new technologies and solutions in the health and medical area. 20+ leaders including leading physicians, investors, and infinluciers had joined the Global Committee which is the volunteering advising board and curation of the content for the summit. Innovators, leaders and influencers in the startup ecosystem, like you, are vital to accelerating progress worldwide. A public presentation including committee members, content tracks is included here. The content will be featured on the F50 Global Insights Youtube channel.
The summit is one of Bay Area’s most sought after events for investors and industry leaders, connecting the next generation of world-changing innovators with strategic partners to power their long-term impact.
Building on F50’s focus on healthtech innovation over the past year, the Summit is an outstanding opportunity to bring together healthtech experts, entrepreneurs, and the global investor community to elevate health innovation at this critical time.
Global Capital Summit – Confirmed Speakers
- Bill Reichert,Garage Venture,Managing Director
- Braj Agrawal, MD, Physician (Neurologist), Investor, Author, Chair IGS2020 at UCSF, Asst Prof Stanford
- Brian Modoff, EVP, Qualcomm
- Canice Wu, Vlocity, Head of Insurance Practice
- Che Voigt,North Bay Angels,Board Chair
- Daniel Kraft, Chair of Medicine, Singularity Exponential
- David Cao, Partner, F50 | Hunnwell Lake Ventures
- Dr. Daniel Teo, Founding Partner, Hunniwell Lake Ventures
- Dr. Guoliang Yu,Crown Biosicence,Executive Chairman
- Dr. Heldley Rees,Poole Hospital (NHS)
- Dr. Mang Yu,Stanford University
- Dr. Minesh Khashu M.B.B.S, MD, FRCPCH, FRSA, Q Fellow (Health Foundation & NHSI), Consultant Neonatologist, Poole Hospital NHS
- Dr. Oana Marcu, Scientist, SETI(NASA)
- Dr. Ossama Hassanein, Chairman, Rising Tide Fund
- Dr. Patrick Carroll, CMO, HIMS/HERS; Former Chief Medical Officer at Walgreens
- Dr. Sean Randolph, Sr. Director, Bay Area Council Institute
- Dr. Shafi Ahmed,”Professor, Associate Dean”,Barts Medical School
- Dr. Shiyi Chen, Fudan University
- Dr. Uli K. Chettipally, MD., MPH., Founder & President InnoMD
- Dr. Xiang Qian, Medical Director, International Medical Services,Stanford Health Care
- Gary Goldman MD, DDS, Sutter Enterprise Physician Informatics Lead
- Haiping Hu, Chairman, Global Mentor Board,
- Henry Xue,Stanford Angels,
- James Sowers, Angel investor, PopUp Ventures, Forbes top 50 Angel Investor
- Jinbo Liu, President, Netease USA
- Jordan Wahbeh,Bay Angels,Managing Partner
- Keith Teare, Angel Investor
- Lu Zhang, Founding Partner, Fusion Capital
- Nikolai Oreshkin,Elysium Venture Capital,Managing Partner
- Orrin Ailloni-Charas, MD, MBA, Managing Partner at Global Health Impact Fund
- Paul Singh, Angel Investor, Board Member, Tie
- Pavan Kumar, Partner, F50 Elevate
- Philipe Kahn, Inventor, Founder of FullPower, LightSurf, Starfish,Borland Soft
- Randy Williams,Keiretsu Forum,CEO/Founder
- Richard Fang,Hunniwell Lake Ventures,Founding Partner
- Roger Royse, Partner,Hayne Boone
- Roger Sanford Cofounder, Healthgrid
- Sean Randolph, Senior Director, Bay Area Council Economic Institute
- Stephaine Marrus, Managing Director, UCSF Entrepreneur Center
- Steve Lau, Founding Partner, Eagle Fund
- Thomas C. Südhof, Nobel Laureate, 2013 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- Wei Zhou,Centrillion,CEO
The Summit is known for the exceptional quality of its speaking program as well as its select audience. It will include around 60 speaking sessions, panel discussions, and invitational roundtable discussions for the industry leaders. This event is free to professional investors and medical professionals. We hope to attract 100,000 attendees from around the world. Attendees from leading corporations, VCs, angel investors, founders and thought leaders will participate online.
Register today for Comp ticket registration
Nominate a Speaker
This is our formal speaker invitation letter:
Here is the speaker registration / nomination form.
As a past volunteer leader myself for Startup Weekend, SVE ToastMasters, SV Android, I would like to invite more experienced volunteers join the event as volunteers:
Donate services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of the online summit:
- Keynote and thought leader presentation & insightful panels
- Global Insights Investor Report
- F50 Global Impact Awards
- Executive (Speaker & VIP ) Roundtable discussions
- Breakout sessions from India, Euroope, China, Latin America, Europe, etc.
- F50 Elevate Connect Lounge
F50 identifies the most promising early-stage technology companies in North America by leveraging the collective intelligence of its deep roots of Silicon Valley-based developer and startup communities, the large reach of corporate partners and investor network, and industry experts. We support the growth of these companies with corporate partnerships, market development, and venture financing; together with our global network.
About the Global Capital Summit 2020
The Global Capital Summit® is organized by F50, Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs. The Summit finds and connects the next generation of world-changing tech innovations with partnerships to power their long-term impact. The summit will feature 60+ extraordinary sessions, and over 1000 attendees from world-leading corporations and the global investment ecosystem. The attendees are corporate executives, Angel investors, VCs, and a group of high-potential local founders. We dont expect to general any profit from this event. But if we do, we will donate the profit to the entrepreneur organizations who are helping the fight with COVID-19